Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday's News!


* Happy 4th to all of our American visitors!

*Its Team Jacob Day!

*On Stephenie's MYSPACE, she is asking for your help designing a skin that incoporates Breaking Dawn. If you are interested, check it out here.

*BiteofTwilight will be having an interview with everyone's favorite vampire dad--submit your questions here.

*Perhaps the biggest annoucement for today is that we are proud to announce our NEW staff! These ladies have some amazing ideas and I can't wait to get started on them. We are planning some huge improvements over here at Novel Novice, be excited, I know we are. Early next week we will present a video introducing you to the staff and some of our changes, but I wanted to introduce them informally now because they have already started their work:
Sara
Chela
Kacy
Michelle
Taylor
Phinecia
EDIT: Because I am still reeling from the beauty of Chicago, I totally left out one of our staff! I know I am appalled too. I want to welcome to the Novel Novice family -Paige! A.K.A DazzledbyEdward11!!!!

No comments: