Friday, July 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn Quotes!

Straight from the woman herself:

A few things to keep in mind about the teaser quotes beginning tomorrow:

1. They are out of context.

2. They are out of order.

3. Some of them are purposely misleading.

4. I have a twisted sense of humor.

(Number four is really the key point there.)

The quotes will probably show up around midnight EST, but no guarantees on that. Sleep is always my first priority.

The quotes will be on my website, too, but I’m not sure what time my brother will have them up. (There is a new little webmaster due any day now, so my site might have some lag time in the near future.)

ETA: to answer Nichole’s question below, the quotes will all be listed in order on my website, so you won’t miss any if you’re away from the computer for a few days.

Enjoy the quotes….and don’t go TOO crazy trying to make sense of them.

Ha. Funny Meyer. You know we are ALL going to go LOCO!

No comments: